I read the Power Path and like the idea of having my monthly goals aligned with the forecast per this website. If anyone has a strange personal issue that I can’t help them with I direct them to this website and every time they come back to me saying it is strange how the forecast makes sense.
Review of last month!
Write 30 minutes a day: I only missed writing ONE day a week last month! That is a win for me.
#BeFit workouts: This was awesome. These work outs a real challenge and I enjoyed being able to put them into my day. Tomorrow I’ll have a full review of how it went and do a give away for BeFit nutritional products.
3. #RockYourHandWriting, #PlanWithMeChallenge, #FMSPhotography: Fail. I had way too much to do to follow along or keep up. I did have a couple but too many challenges.
4. Infinite Circles Challenge: Same here. I need either a tripod or a friend (I need time to even meet with a hoop friend!) to record me.
5. Virtual Assistant Website: I have started on content but due to my work load this I do not want to launch anything extra. I am planning on moving in a couple of week and can’t imagine trying to complete any extra work. I am glad I have it. I want to be full time come May.
Now for the goals for this month!
1. Consistent space dedicated to project. I have tried to study at home but ended up being asked to help with domesticated duties, run errands or I have just zoned out completely to do something else. I have noticed that yesterday my FIRST day in the math lab on campus I spent 3 hours and got the assignment done. 3 hours. That is so much time but I need to focus on this and get this work done.
- 10 Places Where You Can Actually Study!
- 10 STUDY TIPS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
- FINALS WEEK STUDY TIPS (applies for midterms)
2. Find a new home. I’ve been staying with family as we save money to get a house and I feel completely lost, excited, nervous and ready to have more space of my own. Right now my home office is in a corner with no natural light and I’ve been most of my work on campus. That could be a good thing consider I am more focused there. Yet I would like to start having guests over this summer and doing cook outs and themed parties. I’m so ready!
- 6 Tips To Find The Perfect Neighborhood
- 10 Tips For Finding The Perfect Home
- Home Inspection Checklist
3. Volunteer. I have applied to a couple of places to volunteer for the next couple of months. One is a public hospital greeting visitors and having them feel welcomed, perfect for me. The other a natural preservation organization of an area I visit regularly. I’m excited about that one as anything nature related in exciting to me.
4. Block out distractions. Past two weeks have been heavy with distractions online conversations, meaningless gatherings, and putting energy into tasks that can be batched together. I have tried to multitask by listening to my text being read to me while I go through e-mail but the problem is I’m neither listening to my text or reviewing my e-mail carefully enough so both tasks are half assed. So now am blocking out time to fully pay attention to what I am doing. Homework and studying in a lab or library. Then work at my desk. Then domesticated duties in my domesticated space!
5. Simplify day. I do so much every single day! I live in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, well right in the middle yet I’ve noticed that I will be all over this huge space and be overwhelmed with things I WANT to do instead of what I NEED to do. I have to focus as this past year I had more flexible time with going to completing this part of my education. I will start working full time in May so I need to strip my commitments down to what I need to reach my goals. That doesn’t mean I will stop socializing! Spending time on dance floors is how I survive.
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Simplifying Your Life, and Way More
- *top read* 21 Quick Actions You Can Do Today to Simplify Your Life
- The 10 Most Important Things to Simplify in Your Life
I hope you have found these links helpful as I have. Let me know what you are working on this month and comment with resources or advice that. How do you track your goals?
CHAT WITH ME ON: