This past week I've been had John Walker in my thoughts. I met him on…
I’ve been reading great ideas for dates, meals, make up, outfits, gifts for Valentine’s Day when I suddenly realized – my entire life is showing bae I care! Of course there are things I do that he takes for granite so here are the top 5 things I do to show I love him.
These are some great idea you can apply to your relationship as well!
- If he wants a quick kiss, I lick his face like a hyper puppy.
- If I break his windshield out with my platform shoe I always make sure to pay to replace it.
- When I see him walking to the door I make sure to grab it open and scream: I LOVE YOU!
- I let him approve of any social media posts I make with him.
- I let him have full control of the music in the car.
Of course I could wear something amazing, have flawless make up or buy him something but I already do all that on a daily basis. This list are things I do for him that he sometimes forgets that I do.
What are ways you show your love that are non-traditional?