I listen to Spotify about 50% of my workday. Most of what I do is analyze numbers so I listen to various playlists that last year was organized based on month & all of my playlists are public. This past week I have been listening to my most played song and I’m excited about which ones have been played the most as those are what 2017’s theme was about: Independence, Hustle, and Discovery.
My top 5 from my most played songs in 2017:
Run The Jewels – Panther Like A Panther (Miracle Mix edit) (feat. Trina) | From The RTJ3 Album
Key lyrics: Give me a ten, and I’ll double, I’ll split your face like some aces
I got a fragrance I’m wearing called, “I will shit on you basics”
The money wants me to have it, I have a hunger for data
I’m crunching numbers and crack unbreakable safes while I’m at it
A majority of my time this year was spent learning as much as I could about running an online business while focused on building my credit and working a full-time job. I had an annual goal, a monthly goal, and a weekly goal. Lists on lists with a list! I didn’t listen to anyone that wasn’t going where I am headed. I took workshops, webinars, and talked to people who are where I want to be. There is money out there and I want it so I can put it back into the communities that I enjoy. And of course, nothing pumps me up more than saying LOUD AF: I’m the shit bitch.
Bling Bling – Junglepussy
key lyrics: And you best believe that I got the key
And I got the trees and I got the tweets
Ain’t no stopping these prophecies
Am I a thot for lovin ciroc?
Gucci or not I’m a cheat ’cause I got
All my hot girls with me and we
Dance around and bounce those titties
I banged this track at pretty much any after-hours party I went to & made so many dudes all uncomfortable. There was a stage at Evarland that didn’t have anyone playing for a couple of hours & played this & everyone was like, “This song is the shit!” Yes, this song is a reminder that I’m focused on my goals and to not take anyone seriously. That has helped me enjoy the companionship that I experienced and to not get caught up in having a relationship. I worked to NOT have a relationship because I focused on my goals. My favorite line is “I got the tweets” because there were a lot of times where I would set it off on twitter & users would try to test me. They can try to shut me down, but the fact is that I don’t care what anyone has to say: I’m going to do what I want & have a blast doing it & my beautiful friends are going to be out with me dancing around… bouncing our titties.
Can’t Hold Me Down – GRiZ (ft. Tash Neal of The London Souls) | Good Will Prevail
key lyrics: Don’t trust the darkness
Just be alive
Let it shine from the heart list
Let it shine through the night
This year was full of bad news. I had an amazing, talented friend pass away recently & had to focus on keeping her legacy alive. But all throughout 2017 there was a terrible feeling I had when watching the news. I have had various people say this is the end of the world & I’m such a positive person that I had to not trust that. I know things change & I know even when I want a major change, I will distroy everything to start completely all over again. I’ve had various people tell me that I shine – from my makeup’s highlighter to my personality to the fact I wear sheer clothing with rhinestones. Yeah, this song was my reminder to shine in this dark time.
SYD – GOT HER OWN
You try undress her, but she say no
You try to sex her, but she say no
You thought your jewelry, your fancy clothes would
Keep her from leaving and going home, well
Boy you thought wrong, you weren’t even close
She’s out of your league, I heard she’s a pro
Where she gets her stats, you don’t need to know
But they say she’s a freak on the low
And I heard she got her own
My parents raised me in beautiful homes, had nice cars, went on great vacations, gave me jewelry. I know those are things that impress people who are not used to them but I’m not impressed by stuff. I’ve even had relationships where my partner would stress how they could buy anything & I would let them know: I can buy anything. Plus this track is absolutely beautiful. I would rather be single and happy doing whatever I want with my own everything than have to ever answer to any. I do mean absolutely anyone. Nobody tells me what to do, how to think, where to go, how to act. I can’t stand being told anything. What is impressive? Kindness, intelligence & insane music collections.
Cardi B – Bodak Yellow
key lryics: I don’t bother with these hoes
Don’t let these hoes bother me
They see pictures, they say goals
Bitch, I’m who they tryna be
Who doesn’t love this song!? Since I am busy with events, meetings, planning and working CONSTANTLY I don’t have time worry about anything that is not going to help me get where I want to be. I definately feel terrible when any of my friends have issues with people but I always tell them not to let them bother them if they are person they don’t have to work with. Also I don’t stress if someone is being a jerk – I know that people have moods and issues so I just blow that off and things work out. I am aware that as an aunt, leader and influencer that people do watch what I do and I want them to be movitated to be their best self. I like knowing that my words, images and advice will make their life better. I even wish anyone who is in anyways jealous or mad at me their best life. I want everyone to be happy & have a great life – just stay out my business.
I hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do. What songs motivate you?
I’ve had other bloggers feature me on their blogs and it was wonderful to be able to be a part of collaboration, series or mentioned. That is why the Liebster Award is awesome! The bloggers that I nominated even wrote a bit about me and it is great to connect with other bloggers. This can be an extremely isolating activity. It felt awesome reading their opinions about what I am doing and encouraged me to keep posting and creating.
10 Ecuadorian Bloggers You Should Know It was awesome to be included in this post as I enjoy reading about other Ecuadorian and this group includes those living all over. Several of these bloggers are food bloggers and I love to eat traditional food with a new twist. I also enjoyed reading their blogs since they in Spanish and English. This was done when I did not think that people ever read my bio so it was cool to read it on another website. I follow Diana on snapchat to this day!
FEARLESS FRIDAY | ALLY FROM HYDROSUPRALICKED Absolutely adore the positivity that Tiffany creates who it was great to be her first person for her Fearless Friday series. I enjoyed being able to share my experience waterfall repelling in Baños, Ecaudor. I hope that the post will be able to encourage other’s to participate in in adrenaline sports and listen to drum & bass and Diane Charlemagne.
CAREER SERIES NO. 1- ACCOUNTANT I’m a fan of all the work that Kayla has done and she’s a hard worker. I like this spotlight as I had just decided to switch from being an account to go back to school to work on marketing. I did enjoying accounting yet after 10 years I wanted to do something more creative. I hope this spotlight helped those thinking about becoming an account know what it would involve. Even if I am no longer a full time accountant now, I still use the skills for my personal bookkeeping, I constantly track line by line all my invoices and I even use it for any work I do as a virtual assistant. Accounting is a great skill to have for freelancers, and yes I know creative types hate it.
The Liebster Award: My first blog award EVER! That time that Bobbie nominated me for the Libester Award. This was a lot of fun to know some facts about here. Now she is one of my favorite people on Facebook, so I like how this award allows bloggers to open up about who they are and connect with each other.
However, I’ve have read negative blog post about me before.
LiveJournal came out in 1999. I had several friends who were in the underground dance scene and online forums who had joined up. One guy who was trying to creep on someone he was dating was caught when I sent him an AOL instant message. Then wrote paragraphs about what he thought of me – for her to read. I read it & saved it & made sure to never put myself in that position again. Do not spend time with anyone who blabs about their personal life online. They will write about you, misspellings, dramatically, for others to feel sorry for them. It was interesting for me to read how someone was using a public space to throw me under the bus. Eventually they became a couple & he cheated on her and a friend forwarded me the LiveJournal link where she was writing about about him. What goes around, comes around.
Excellent reason why not to write negatively about anyone since that means will come back to you. I am a major fan of spotlighting awesome things because that is all I want coming back to me and there is not enough time for me to waste on any topic that doesn’t help out others.
5 things you should do when others write about you:
- Decide if you want to share it: if is negative I would not want someone to get free hits from me. If it is awesome then I want everyone to read it. The positive posts from above are old but sometimes I’ll share them in the future because they are evergreen content and not restricted by date.
- Leave a comment: if is negative you could respond. I don’t believe I responded directly to negative posts on myself but I did save it. For positive posts, I always leave a note because hey that’s me they are posting about!
- Share it online: the ultimate currently online. Shout it out! If it negative, I suppose you could share it but seeing as how content relies on hits, I wouldn’t share it. No free hits from me.
- Share it on your blog: I can’t believe I am just now sharing these links on my blog! I should have done this back when they went live so enjoy it now and check out these blogs. They are all well designed, great content, created by highly intelligent women.
- Write about them: of course you can write about them or include them in a series. I would like to do a series like 2 of the above in 2016. I love to share wonderful stories from other blogs, just like I have with all the previous interviews I have hosted before. Nothing gives me more pleasure than sharing the stories of kick ass folks.
I am using this prompt from BlogHer Writing Lab April 2016. Let me know in the comments if you are joining in as well!
Have you ever had anyone blog about you online? What did you do?
CHAT WITH ME ON:
I read the Power Path and like the idea of having my monthly goals aligned with the forecast per this website. If anyone has a strange personal issue that I can’t help them with I direct them to this website and every time they come back to me saying it is strange how the forecast makes sense.
Review of last month!
Write 30 minutes a day: I only missed writing ONE day a week last month! That is a win for me.
#BeFit workouts: This was awesome. These work outs a real challenge and I enjoyed being able to put them into my day. Tomorrow I’ll have a full review of how it went and do a give away for BeFit nutritional products.
3. #RockYourHandWriting, #PlanWithMeChallenge, #FMSPhotography: Fail. I had way too much to do to follow along or keep up. I did have a couple but too many challenges.
4. Infinite Circles Challenge: Same here. I need either a tripod or a friend (I need time to even meet with a hoop friend!) to record me.
5. Virtual Assistant Website: I have started on content but due to my work load this I do not want to launch anything extra. I am planning on moving in a couple of week and can’t imagine trying to complete any extra work. I am glad I have it. I want to be full time come May.
Now for the goals for this month!
1. Consistent space dedicated to project. I have tried to study at home but ended up being asked to help with domesticated duties, run errands or I have just zoned out completely to do something else. I have noticed that yesterday my FIRST day in the math lab on campus I spent 3 hours and got the assignment done. 3 hours. That is so much time but I need to focus on this and get this work done.
- 10 Places Where You Can Actually Study!
- 10 STUDY TIPS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
- FINALS WEEK STUDY TIPS (applies for midterms)
2. Find a new home. I’ve been staying with family as we save money to get a house and I feel completely lost, excited, nervous and ready to have more space of my own. Right now my home office is in a corner with no natural light and I’ve been most of my work on campus. That could be a good thing consider I am more focused there. Yet I would like to start having guests over this summer and doing cook outs and themed parties. I’m so ready!
- 6 Tips To Find The Perfect Neighborhood
- 10 Tips For Finding The Perfect Home
- Home Inspection Checklist
3. Volunteer. I have applied to a couple of places to volunteer for the next couple of months. One is a public hospital greeting visitors and having them feel welcomed, perfect for me. The other a natural preservation organization of an area I visit regularly. I’m excited about that one as anything nature related in exciting to me.
4. Block out distractions. Past two weeks have been heavy with distractions online conversations, meaningless gatherings, and putting energy into tasks that can be batched together. I have tried to multitask by listening to my text being read to me while I go through e-mail but the problem is I’m neither listening to my text or reviewing my e-mail carefully enough so both tasks are half assed. So now am blocking out time to fully pay attention to what I am doing. Homework and studying in a lab or library. Then work at my desk. Then domesticated duties in my domesticated space!
5. Simplify day. I do so much every single day! I live in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, well right in the middle yet I’ve noticed that I will be all over this huge space and be overwhelmed with things I WANT to do instead of what I NEED to do. I have to focus as this past year I had more flexible time with going to completing this part of my education. I will start working full time in May so I need to strip my commitments down to what I need to reach my goals. That doesn’t mean I will stop socializing! Spending time on dance floors is how I survive.
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Simplifying Your Life, and Way More
- *top read* 21 Quick Actions You Can Do Today to Simplify Your Life
- The 10 Most Important Things to Simplify in Your Life
I hope you have found these links helpful as I have. Let me know what you are working on this month and comment with resources or advice that. How do you track your goals?
CHAT WITH ME ON:
I learned how to ride a bicycle in a single day.
I was five years old living in New Mexico. I would see the neighborhood ride their bikes around and heard them come back talking about what they saw on the other streets. It sounded so exciting to be able to go to the nearby elementary school playground on weekends with no parents around! Only issue was I had no idea how to ride a bike.
“Mommy, you give me a bike for Christmas?” I asked my mom. I kept asking my mom. I asked my dad. I did not get the bike for Christmas. I did not get the bike for Valentine’s day. I didn’t see a bike on St. Patrick’s day. No bike on April Fools day. Why were my parents not giving me this bike?
They knew how scared I was of falling down. I had no problem with jumping off tables or swinging on a tire swing but the idea of falling down with metal frame scared me. I would ask about what happens when people fall. I saw the boys in the neighborhood show off their scared. I told my mom about it since she can’t stand the sight of blood. Once she ran around the garage around holding my brother screaming when he had a bloody knee from riding his bike. I did not need that type of drama at 4 years old.
I just needed a bike so I could go to the elementary’s school playground on the weekend. Then it happend. The best time of year: my birthday.
My mom had already taken me to test bikes (major tease). I did not talk to anyone on the ride back home because they had played mind games having me sit on a bike. This bike. That bike. What color do I like? Yes I want a sparkle in there some where. Omg, then ride back home with no bike! Ugh. At this point I felt like it wasn’t going to happen. I just forgot about it the time rolled around for one of my legendary birthday parties.
My daddy came inside & asked me to follow him into the backyard. There was my brand shiny pink bike. It had a white banana seat, pink Barbie frame with pink and with white streamers! It was official! I had wheels! It was okay that I am not even a fan of pink because wheels means playground time! I could not wait to hit up the elementary school.
First, I had to finish celebrating my birthday. I go hard on my birthday every year so after my neighborhood friends and their parents set it off all day. I went to sleep that night without even sitting on my bike. However, I did make a lot of plans with my friends and their siblings to hit up this park. I remember telling everyone one about my bike, it was of my favorite parties before I was old enough to legally drink alcohol. All my family was there, it was the most sugar fueled party I’ve ever had.
The next day was rough. My mom told me before I even had breakfast that I had to learn how to ride the bike today. My dad told me outside and showed me what to do. Yeah, just peddle. Okay. Then came the stress about falling. I ran inside & my mom said, “You are going to fall but you are not going to go through the floor! Just get back on and keep going. Do not come back inside until you know how to ride that bike.”
Stressed. I’m five years. I’m out of control awesome in my pink Barbie bike but I had this requirement that I would be riding my bike before I could back inside. “Hello? Is someone coming out here with me? No. THANKS TEACHERS! Nobody is going to help me for the rest of the day! Fine! Barbie bike are going to make this happen.”
I asked my mom how long I was learning how to ride my bike. In my memory I was out there for 6 hours. It was DUSK when I got back inside. My mom insists that it took me an hour. Time goes by slow when I’m frustrated.
Of course I fell down. I laid there thinking, “This isn’t too bad.” I would get back up. I would ride the curb with my foot out so I could balance myself. I rode my bike in all sorts of weird ways EXCEPT the way my dad showed me. I would look back at my house & my mom would look at me & seeing I was not riding my bike. Then finally, I pushed myself off the curb and thought, “If I fall, I fall, I’m ready for a snack.” A couple of times I thought about how life would be if I never learned how to ride a bike and would be forced to live on the streets.
Then I rode my bike. Just rode up the street for a block as the sun set. I stopped at the curb where the stop sign was. Then I pushed off again headed back to myself. I was riding my bike! Streamers in the wind, my long shadow on the pavement. I saw my parents look at me ride my bike and it was everything I wanted. They waved me back inside. It was too late to ride to the playground but there was always tomorrow. I’m glad my parents let me learn how to apply what they showed me with out giving me training wheel. Then the pressure of a deadline. Teaching by stepping back is the best way I learn. Sweet freedom. After that my parents always had a hard time keeping me home.
Do you remember your first bike? How did you learn how to ride a bike?
I’ve been working on ways of keeping my goals and at a couple of points felt like I wanted to quit. It is so much easier to say things like I am as good as I am going to ever be. Quit is way easier. However, I have worked around that because I do want to do more. Here are 5 tips that have helped me this past couple of weeks.
Package deal: This means that I am including what I need to do to reach my goal in something I have to do anyways. I know I am going to do something physical first thing in the morning so I decided to include it be physical for only 5 minutes – then if I want to continue I do. So far I usually do because I’m already working out, as long as I have no time restraints then I’m going to continue for another 25 minutes. I have also heard of people who go bed in their work out gear so they is little excuse to why they are not working out.
Track progress: I do this daily when it comes to my water and nutrition. This is part of my daily journaling to see what I have done and to reflect on how I feel with those results. When I don’t reach my goals the reason falls behind being mindless or not planning, that gives me the reminder that I do need to prep and plan. I place a check mark by what I am completing for the day which gives me a visual of my progress.
Adjust goals: At times I make grandiose goals without thinking of how much time, energy I need to put to get results or worst – not realize my goals are just completely not realistic. Instead of just quitting, I have adjusted what I can do. I even see if my issue is the timing or do I need someone to help me. I can always take more time to reach my goal but I don’t want to quit. There are SO MANY instagram challenges and at one point I was thinking of joining FOUR different ones – but instead I am just going to do ONE per month.
Trust the process: Reaching the next level is going to be a challenge. I have wanted to quit many things I have done tin 2015 RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE. I am glad that I completed that progress, kicking and screaming so my reward was more powerful because I earned it. Also I have had to let go of things not serving my purpose – that was the hardest. I let go and had the time to learn and find mentors to help me.
One bite at a time. I have heard the quote: You eat an elephant one bite at a time. Of course I am not going to eat an elephant! I do know this means that to get a major goal that I am going to have to break it up. My goal is a certain weight but I have broken that up into this month to focus on tracking what I am eating. Every single step is just a bit of the whole and so I focus on what I can do that day.
I also make sure to listen to daily positive affirmations FIRST thing in the morning which motivates me better than coffee.
What are tips that you do to make sure you reach your goals?
Although I was born in Ecuador, I typically come to only visit family. I never have gone to do tourist things or go on tours of any area. This past summer I went to the most beautiful islands on Earth and did activities I never planned to manifest. I had moments where I was surrounded by love and then moments where I was about to make a phone call to just buy a ticket home. It was strange having that feeling that I had to get back to the United States even though Ecuador is my original home. I got a bad case of the gringos. Learned some rough lessons and here they are!
1. You don’t need internet to live but you it really helps.
Ecuador has had spotty wifi even at the most expensive hotels I’ve stayed at. When I spent a week in Atacames I would go to a wonderful internet Cafe, Michelle Cafe at the plaza square, and spend 1 to 2 hours to update my social media, this blog and try to Skype friends in the states to help out with issues back in the states. There would also be several days I just did not have internet at all. I ended up not minding at all after a while. So many folks say they would DIE without the internet but I ended up living so much more. I would have wonderful meals with my mom, family and new friends I met. I still had my phone camera so we would take pictures & even play with the PhotoBooth on my Macbook Air. There would be no one else in the world except us, right there. Or myself.
2. Be open to anything and ANYTHING will happen.
There were many times when I simply did not want to do anything other than be alone just because I was so exhausted from traveling or not feeling well yet I was like, “Okay, let me see what happens,” and I would say yes and engage. I know in Banos, I did not even WANT to do any type of anything except all the spa treatments and hang out at the heated pools. I was just standing in a tour guide with my friend being all excited and I was like, “Okay, sure.” I know that even know I was permanently traumatized after my first waterfall (with FOUR MORE TO GO) that I was going to be okay. After a busy day in Esmeraldas, I called off going to a concert but when I got there, it was AMAZING! I have never heard such awesome music and the beer was a DOLLAR! Being open to anything and a bunch of awesome happens.
3. You can speak enough Spanish so just say it.
I have always been insecure about how much Spanish I could speak bc I have never read a novel or wrote a blog or do not have a degree in Spanish. However, I have been able to get anything I need, go anywhere and get my message across with my broken Spanish. When I took a cab after a bus ride alone I was forced to explain where I was going and instead of saying “El Bandenero,” I said, “El Bananos.” This cab driver looked at me like I was lost & then I described what I was talking about and where and he was looked at me in the rear view mirror and said, “Where are you from?” It was funny to explain I was visited family in town and I lived in the USA and no I was not deported. I’ve met other travelers who did NOT speak ANYTHING Spanish at all & they were able to communicate. People in Ecuador are always looking to helps other, do not believe this place is dangerous all over. Of course the non-tourist cities are dangerous but over all people will tell you NOT to go some places after dark and check before heading out to keep yourself safe. My family made sure I did not walk around with my jewelry and to hide my smartphone because it would get stolen right out of the car window.
4. Get comfortable being uncomfortable.
The bathroom situation in some places, on the road bus stops for the over 4 hour bus rides were standing situations. I went to a fair for Esmeraldas Independence day (well it was a week celebration) and realized, “OMG, I have to take this water from there to here to make my poo go away!” I have never been so connected to my own bowel movements. I would spend nights at a hostel just wishing for A/C so I could literally chill. Some bus rides I would repeatedly have to pull the person next to me so their elbow would get out of my rib cage. Times I would have to share a bed, which was just a mattress on a floor and there were no windows and it was a high traffic area. Couch surfing is not a luxurious option but I was staying as budget friendly as possible so in the end I’m happy for the way things rolled out. I became completely fine with funny smells, loud noises and generally being inconvenienced in every way possible. In the end, I am thankful that I did not spend my summer in a cubical then in traffic.
5. Time spent with family is well spent. My first trip was to Alausi and I visited my grandmother’s grave. I never my maternal grandmother as she passed away before I was born, but this was the family grave. I visited my Uncle’s grave and my grandfather’s grave. I was overwhelmed with feelings when my mom expressed she did not want to be buried here. I did spent this summer with my mom because her health has been so bad the past years and I had no idea when I would be able to spend so much time with her. This trip has helped our relationship a great deal. I have also been able to bond with my second cousins more than ever. Now that my Spanish is better than ever, I have had some great conversations with these people I usually just see on Skype. I am normally just a silly person that I act goofy all the time but there were great moments to bond with my family.
I will be heading back to the states in a week and I am sure that I will be sad to leave but I am glad there are always planes flying back so I can visit again.
Also I have been having a rough time with the WiFi so join me on Facebook: HydroSupraLicked as I post pics and my typically CHECK THIS OUT posts from the short 1-2 hours I get on the internet.
Finally rested one full day after going to the Galapagos Islands and Banos, Ecaudor while being sick. I had spent a week on the northern coast of Ecuador before taking a 6 hour bus ride to Quito, Ecuador on the first day of having swimmer´s ear. I was lucky to have a pain killer on Sunday but it clearly changed my personality. I was no longer energetic, excited and bubbly person. Even my friend said, “I wish I could film how turnt down you are.” Being sick while in the most beautiful place on Earth was rough but I was extremely fortunately to be with a close friend who knows how to take lemons and make a really good adult beverage out of the sitatuion. Here is how I made it through a week of being sick.
1. Pain medication. Had it, used it and felt when I needed more.
2. Slept. I usually play all day AND GO HARD at local entertainment bars/clubs/pool halls but I just wanted to go to bed after spending time at the beach each day. Sleeping was so important to my recovery.
3. Did not drink at vacation quanities. Thinking about this more and I have not drank more than I typically do at home. In the past, I always drink regularly when I come to Ecuador but this time I just have not felt like it even when I was not sick.
She play too much 😈😇😈😇😈😇 Una foto publicada por AllyFiesta (@allyfiesta) el
4. Review evaluate my attitude. So many times this past week that I just straight up wanted to not do anything. It was horrible timing. Just thinking of the saying: if you want to make God laugh then make plans. I have been planning this trip for months and was in a foul mood because I was feeling horrible. However, I would take moments to just be thankful to be there and then move on.
5. Had a wonderful friend that was compassionate during that time. Even though my friend is compassionate she did not for a single day not allow me to stay in and do nothing. Traveling with someone who has a strong sense of self and has a straight up magical ability to flip the mood is a real gift. I am just lucky in that alone.
I have posted several photos on my instagram of the islands and 5 days was not enough. As for getting over swimmer´s ear, it just takes time and leaving the ear alone – much harder than it sounds. I am so thankful to have spent the time I did there and the over all experience was real treat. Although Athena got me to go rafting, canyoning AND hike to The Virgin in Banos, we are still friends. Just a wonderful person to travel with. Everyone needs a travel buddy like her.
“We’ve always held each other down no matter what,” she said of her older sister. “That’s something I’m drilling into [my son] Julez now. I think about all of those phases that I went through, and the ridicule and whatever that I experienced. And I can’t think of one time where I ever felt like I was going to break.”
It is annoying that people are still talking about Solange getting physical with her sister’s husband. As a passionate person, I know that eventually I’m going to end up getting into something dramatic with anyone that my siblings are married to. That is what sisters are for! Sure we get super pissed about a situation, hurtful things get said, someone calls someone a “broke bitch loser”, then someone says “I never want to see you again.” What? You NEVER got into a fight with your siblings significant other? Wait, you never even fought with your siblings?
Sounds boring, or maybe you were an only child? Either way: Sorry, that sounds depressing.
My brother’s all married incredibly colorful people. If any of my brothers need me to smack a little sense I don’t care where I am, sure I may rip my dress or look trashy but this my brother and I’m going to have their back TILL THE DAY I DIE. So I’m not saying that you should always beat someone if they look at your sibling funny but I do understand. I also understand, it is no one’s business but your own about what happened in our family.
Now for important things.
LIKE HOW SOLANGE LOOKS BAD ASS IN THE AUGUST ISSUE LUCKY MAGAZINE!
I’ve been looking going over different options to have for this domain as I would like to have more focused and consistent content that my readers find useful, interesting and even entertaining.
This past week I’ve using www.750words.com to write each day. I do have a paper journal, daily planner, small legal pad, LiveJournal, tumblr and of course I’ll make password protected entries on this domain. I have plenty of places to write. I have never made any type of effort towards word count. I find that I could easily get past 750 words but I decided to focus on a single subject each day and thoroughly go through the ideas that I have.
Staying focused on a single topic for 750 words is NOT as easy as I thought. I wrote a couple of extremely emotional entries and found myself wandering off about something. Ha ha, yes I almost forgot why I am showing up. Here is a screenshot of the most commonly used words. Yes, I was in an absolutely evil mood.
Today I’ve been angry and had a wonderful opportunity to go over ways of creating a great plan to get over that frustration and right when I got down writing. I did a search over topics to help me over come those mental road blocks I was coming through.
If you want to keep consistent with writing and want to it be private so you can write (or rant!) as freely as possible check out this site.